Worship Africa - About Us / Ministry
Our Vision is to develop Worship as a lifestyle community of Worship leaders and worshipers.
It's our Mission that we Mobilize Equip, and Empower participants and leaders to worship in Spirit and in Truth as they creatively glorify the Name of God and Develop Nations.
Summary Statement from the Worship Africa Ministries:
“Get over our personal preferences and focus on real worship and development.”
WHO WE ARE AS A MINISTRY
Worship Africa Ministries is an all-embracing, spirit-filled worship oriented organization that was started for the fulfillment mobilizing, equipping and unleashing all worshipers in the Body of Christ to rekindle the spirit of worship in the Church and day-to-day life. It is an inter-church ministry which was started in 2015 Since then, many churches have been impacted and worship leaders envisioned and empowered to restore the heart of the father concerning worship in their local congregations and communities.
Worship Central is therefore a workshop oriented worship service arm of Worship Africa Ministries that looks at exploring the big practical and biblical questions around leading worship in the twenty-first century.
- What worship is and why should it be central?
- What is involved in leading worship?
- How can we build effective team that make an impact?
- How can we appropriately release God-inspired creativity in our churches and beyond?
Our prayer is that as we give time and space to engage with these questions, God will break out of any boxes we’ve put him in and give us a huge vision for what he can do in our lives and in our churches. More than anything we hope over these sessions we’ll encounter God and be equipped as worshipers so that we can see the local church empowered. We hope it will be life-changing.
OUR CORE VALUES
What our Values are as a ministry;
- Local Church
- Personal Development
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in God the creator of heaven and earth, the Supreme Being and Father of us all.
- We believe Jesus Christ is His son who was God manifest in the flesh; He walked the earth, lived among men; died and was raised again to life.
- We believe that man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world.
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides salvation for the soul of everyone that believes and divine healing for the body.
- We believe in the freedom of the Christian from sin, and the consequent blessing of being bond servants of Christ; and that it exhibits our fruit unto holiness and life everlasting (Romans 6:22).
- We believe that we are justified by faith, and have received of the free gift of righteousness through God’s Grace, which gift is not of works (Galatians 2:16, Romans 4:16).
- We believe that God wills and works in men and that His purposes are fulfilled by His work through us who believe.
- We believe that the Word of God is the sole standard of truth and is the pattern for Christian living.
- We believe that when an individual receives the Holy Spirit, he/she receives divine enablement for Christian service and witness.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will return and “. . . The dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air . . .” (1 Thess. 4:16–17).
Please do consider Partnering with us in the Different areas of Ministry Today!
You may also Volunteer in the Different areas of Ministry Before, During and after events.
Would you like to Sponsor any of our Members for a Study course? Please get in touch.
Register Now for our Upcoming events