Here is your King
Man’s sin is a problem if we are going to be in relationship to a holy God. This week we will look at how
God dealt with this problem in the Old Testament. We will see how this points to Jesus as the sole and
final solution for the problem of sin. Use your table of contents in your Bible to find the different books.
1. How does God see man? (Psalm 14:1-3)
What evidence do you see of this?
2. What are the consequences of man’s sin? (Isaiah 24:4-6)
3. Do you see evidence of this?
4. What are the consequences of man’s sin with respect to God? (Isaiah 59:1-2)
5. What is man’s problem? How bad is it?
6. What is the consequence of sin according to Deuteronomy 24:16?
7. What is God’s solution for sin under the old covenant? (Leviticus 16:15-19, 29-34; 17:11)
8. Are the sacrifices under the old covenant really effective at solving the sin problem? (Hebrews 10:1-4)